Cowboys.....8-1 pretty much....T.0. was great tonight
I love it
Go Cowboys!!!!!!
both playing ok. both qb's have an interception. but juice is running hard when he gets a chance to get in the ball game. first run of the game went for 20 yards.
Cowboys.....8-1 pretty much....T.0. was great tonight
I love it
Go Cowboys!!!!!!
great 2nd half but the boys had me worried in the 1st half good win
go big D
I wasnt too worried in the 1st half....They only scored in the 1st qtr in 3 games.....they are a 2nd half team.........they score more pts in the 2nd half than 25 teams in the NFL the whole game
I was worried about the penalties that really slowed them down
the giants shot themselves in the foot offensively in the 2nd half
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redtiger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was worried about the penalties that really slowed them down
the giants shot themselves in the foot offensively in the 2nd half </div></div>
Well, the Cowboy win was great- did the deadskins lose too? That really makes for a good Sunday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
yup the skins game was close but philly won
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yup the skins game was close but philly won </div></div>
I love it when a plan comes together.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Cowboys win + Skins loss = priceless
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Yes, and for it to happen two weeks in a row is even better. This week was the start of at least two in a row there ut1.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks